|Size/Dimensions||37" x 18" x 39"|
|Model Name/Number||250 AMP|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Wire Size||1.6mm to 2mm|
|Wire Feed||Both Pneumatic & Electric Drive|
The control consul works for two operating modes called as Pneumatic and electric driven for supplying metallizing wire to the spray nozzle. In the first mode the spray gun is hand held and pulls the wire into the nozzle to get atomized. Where as in second mode the Arc Spray Gun (DC Drive) is attached to an electric driven motor to pull the wire into the spray system.
When there is a need to operate the spray gun in Lathe Tool post or robot Arc Spray Gun (Air Drive) is recommended for manual operation as it is light in weight.
The system is completely mobile and is mounted with trolley wheels for the ease of movement according to the need of operation, A high velocity air facility is inbuilt in the control panel to increase the velocity of the particle for enhanced deposition efficiency, bond strength and fine spray.Features:
- The system can switch over between electric driven and pneumatic motor driven spray gun (just by a selector switch).
- The control panel inbuilt with power source is tiltable, thus causing easy repairing and maintenance when needed.
- The system is a diode based with no complex electronic circuit involved. Rugged design perfectly suits for continuous production work.
- In 600Amp. the Control Console is detachable and movable from Power Source.
- The system is available in 250, 400 , 600 Amp. Capacities.
- Fitted with moisture separator for dry and clean air